Harmony Hill Healing Retreat
Nonprofit & Community Organizations
Harmony Hill is a nonprofit retreat and conference center on the south shore of the Hood Canal. We are known for our cancer and wellness programs; we also offer day and overnight rentals for groups and businesses.
WHAT IS HARMONY HILL'S MISSION?
Harmony Hill's mission is to transform the lives of those affected by cancer and to inspire healthy living for all.
WHAT DOES HARMONY HILL DO?
-- The Harmony Hill Cancer Program is for those living with cancer and their loved ones. Our Cancer Rrogram is offered at no charge to participants.
-- We provide facility rentals to businesses, nonprofits and community groups. Income from these programs helps to support the Cancer Program. Stress Reduction and other wellness sessions are available to add on to any group retreat.
-- We offer programs for anyone seeking wellness and renewal, such as our Weekday Yoga and Labyrinth one-day retreats.
WHO COMES TO HARMONY HILL?
--Groups of any kind rent our facilities. We offer daily and overnight rentals for groups up to 36 overnight and 175 for day groups.
-- Anyone is welcome to attend the Cancer Program. People from Washington State (primarily the Puget Sound area), and from as far as Texas, New York, Florida, China, and Israel have come to Harmony Hill.
-- Our Cancer Program serves people living with cancer, and cancer survivors, of all stages and types of cancer.
- Space for 36 overnight, 175 day use
- Fresh seasonal meals, fireside meeting rooms, state-of-the-art AV equipment, internet connections
- Perfect for groups of all kinds: business, nonprofit, community, family, gov't, health professionals, and more!
- Beautiful gardens, woods, hiking trails and views of water and mountains
- Facility rentals help support our cancer and wellness programs! Feel good about supporting a good cause when you book!